Purple roses have always held a special place in the garden. Since purple was the color of royalty, purple roses have always been held in high regard.
– This easy-to-care-for pale lavender rose has the classic hybrid tea rose shape as well as a strong fragrance. It is a good cut flower with long, strong stems and puts on a great show in the garden with its silvery-lavender flowers and dark green leaves.
– This large rose is a lavender hue with purple edges. It grows up to five feet tall and has a sweet fragrance. There is a classic tea rose shape to the blossoms.
– This Floribunda features clusters of dark mauve/burgundy flowers. They are fragrant, almost thorn less and disease-resistant.
– This beautiful mauve rose has a classic tea rose shape. The color is intense and the petals open gracefully. Dark green leaves frame the blossoms of this five foot tall bush.
– This award-winning Floribunda is eye-catching with its clusters of ruffled red-purple petals surrounding a lavender center. A strong fragrance graces this vigorous rose. The colors deepen in cooler temperatures.
– This deep purple rose brings new meaning to purple roses. A modern rose, it has a fragrant clove scent and incredibly showy flowers that don't fade as the flower opens. Glossy green leaves provide the perfect background for these intense blossoms.
– This is a climbing rose with a deep mauve-burgundy color to its simple flowers. A vigorous grower, it is also disease resistant and fragrant. This rose will climb to a height of 10 to 14 feet in the air.
– Another deep purple rose with a clove fragrance, this modern rose blooms profusely all season long. Each blossom is highlighted with golden stamens and bright green leaves.
|Checkout what our readers say!|
|...and get access to the|
|Sample FREE newsletter-HERE!.|